Good fire type?

1. I need a good fire type that isn't legendary or starter. I chose Chikorita.
    Help!

User Info: Rucadark

Rucadark - 6 years ago
    I cant get a growlithe i have soulsilver!

User Info: Rucadark

Rucadark - 6 years ago

1. What about vulpix it can be found on routes 36, 37, and 48 in soulsilver.

User Info: SheikMaster_1

SheikMaster_1 - 6 years ago 0 0

1. Ok, to me, the greatest Fire type Pokemon you could get are, Magmar, and Growlithe. The reason I think Magmar is good is because it is a really good fire type Pokemon and will help you for a while. The reason I pick Growlithe is because it just downright learns amazing fire type moves. I mean, it could be perfect if you do this. You get it to level 38. By then it should know, Flamethrower Takedown, Fire Fang, and Reversal. When it's level 38 all you gotta do is give it a Fire Stone, and then, when it evolves into Arcanine, at level 39 it learns Extreme Speed! So, I have never even had a Growlithe or Arcanine but I know that it is amazing. So, take Growlithe and follow my instruction.

User Info: nintendoman98

nintendoman98 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Blaziken is the only best fire type for me...but i would suggest you Houndoom for good offensive stats and good speed He/she can be a Massive PowerHouse in your team... hope it helps =]

User Info: SilveRevlis

SilveRevlis - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. Get a Magmar.

User Info: CharizardFire

CharizardFire - 6 years ago 0 0