Question from megamanpzb

Can spiky eared pichu evolve?

The pichu that you get from the in game event the one with the ear if it evolve or if it can will it be a pikachu with the spiky ear?

digitaldude8 answered:

It can't evolve,because traveling through time so much froze it in it's evolution line.
2 0

Answers

DakotaThrice answered:

I can't confirm what it will look like but it can evolve just as any other Pichu would.
0 1

Fullmetal_Mage answered:

The Spiky Eared Pichu cannot evolve.
2 0

The_Red_Gyrados answered:

Nope it can't evolve or be traded into platinum, diamond or pearl but i will give you anything, i mean anything for it just tell me what you want you dont even have to trade it to me just the shiny pichu i dont know what my friend code is but my name is TYLLO. I will post my friend code soon please trade it to meI really want a spiky eared pichu just tell me when a good time for you is to trade it in WiFi room.
1 1

The_Red_Gyrados answered:

The shiny pichu from the event not just some random shiny pichu.
0 0

twillycool3 answered:

Are you sure Fullmetal_ Mage???
0 1

GottchuPikachu answered:

It can't evolve .
1 0

twillycool3 answered:

That would be super friggin cooool if you had a notched eared raichu.Oh well)...:
0 0

ApolloTruths answered:

It can't, Elm explains it's from a different time (Being why you found it at Celebi's shrine if you did the event) And it's been jumping for so long that it's lost it's ability to evolve.
2 0

twillycool3 answered:

No!!!!! period.
0 0

Deefrenzy41 answered:

Nah ah.
0 0

sdonkeykong answered:

No the spiky eared pichu cannot evolve and if its shiny it will always be shiny.
0 0

sunnygal answered:

The Spiked Eared Pichu is a special Pokemon for Pokemon heard gold and soul silver. It cannot be traded and it cannot evolve.
0 0

oscarito9398 answered:

This pichu cannot evolve and i know that cause i have it and its almost lv. 100 and still it doesnt evolve but still its good to have it since its really rare :)
0 0

oscarito9398 answered:

I agree with twillycool3.
0 0

jimbo456456 answered:

Nope, it just can't evolve.
0 0

Spiky Eared Pichu? Answered aari_thariinye
Any reason why the spiky eared pichu won't show up? Open fantomfire
Spiky pichu? Answered Jyat
The Spiky Ear Pichu? Open shadowbabii
What is the best move setting for my Spikey Eared Pichu? Answered the_allmighty