Question from SilveRevlis

How can i make my eevee evolve into leafeon or glaceon?

I know this is stupid but....Is there an item that can make my eevee hold and level her so she can evolve?

SilveRevlis provided additional details:

If the only way to obtain leafeon is to trade...i'm screwed..i'm the only one who has a DS in my friends....

deathdealer5678 answered:

You can't get them in SoulSilver or HeartGold... If you remember you evolve in eterna forest (leafeon)after touching the moss covered rock near the floaroma entrance and for glaceon level it on route 207 after touching the ice covered rock. in other words get them in diamond or Pearl or which ever game you are playing then trade them to HG or SS
3 0

Answers

darkcat1 answered:

Those are area evolutions and the areas are only in Diamond, pearl and platinum. You have to have Eevee gain a level near the mossy rock(Leafon) or the Icy Rock(Glaceon) to get them. Since these areas aren't in soul silver you'll have to trade for them.

Please don't say that you're screwed as Pokemon trades can now be done online via the Nintendo Wi-fi connection if you have a wireless access point. Finding people to trade with online is not hard and if you don't have a wireless router at home there's alot of places with free Wi-Fi. This is how I filled up my pokedex in Diamond since I no longer know anyone who plays pokemon games around my area...
1 0

HOW can i get my eevee to evolve to leafeon? Answered powerpj1
How do I get Leafeon and Glaceon? Open Superjman333
Why won't eevee evolve? Answered BlondeHeretic
When should I make my pokemon evolve? Answered supergame99
Some pokemon wont evolve... how do i evolve them? Answered eragon174365