Question from Zaeolus

A few Action Replay Codes...?

There're just a couple codes I'm looking for, first of all, I know this code is out there, and I know there is a working one, but I cannot find it at all. An IV/EV Checker, I've found a few that are supposed to show you IV/EVs when you hold L/R respectively, but they don't work for me. I also want to know if there is a code for Pokeathlon competitions, I've got like 3 really annoying events left, keeping me from getting the star on my Trainer Card, and I wanted to know if there was a code, (or if someone could make a code) where I click L + R (or whatever activator) mid competition to get say... 50 points, could be less, doesn't matter much as long as it works for the US version of Soul Silver.

DMW1305 answered:

I have a site called Neoseeker.com
1 1

Answers

DUFES answered:

Dude i dont think any 1 on this site knows it you mite want to go to a different site for this..... you know you can all ways check youtub.com people all ways puts codes on there.
0 0

Wildlife321 answered:

If your looking for those, try googling Soulsilver AR codes, best i can say. Hacking can damage your game though, so...
0 0

Is there any max iv action replay codes yet? Open MaLfIcArUm
Action replay codes? Open Tbob2011
How do you undo action replay codes? Open jamespotter39
Action Replay Codes frp EEvent pokemon? Open summerboy94
Action Replay? (AR) Open dsgamer5867