Question from Zaeolus

A few Action Replay Codes...?

There're just a couple codes I'm looking for, first of all, I know this code is out there, and I know there is a working one, but I cannot find it at all. An IV/EV Checker, I've found a few that are supposed to show you IV/EVs when you hold L/R respectively, but they don't work for me. I also want to know if there is a code for Pokeathlon competitions, I've got like 3 really annoying events left, keeping me from getting the star on my Trainer Card, and I wanted to know if there was a code, (or if someone could make a code) where I click L + R (or whatever activator) mid competition to get say... 50 points, could be less, doesn't matter much as long as it works for the US version of Soul Silver.

From: DMW1305 4 years ago

I have a site called Neoseeker.com

Dude i dont think any 1 on this site knows it you mite want to go to a different site for this..... you know you can all ways check youtub.com people all ways puts codes on there.

If your looking for those, try googling Soulsilver AR codes, best i can say. Hacking can damage your game though, so...