Question from mooo_123

Are R4 cheats diffrint to action replay ????

Igot a R4 and it has cheats on it and i dont no were to get action replay so i want to no if there both the same

jack12321 answered:

@GPX373 no Action Replay is only the name of the product it has nothing to do with what it can do

smyblee and sdonkeykong are correct

R4 plays ROMs (games) with cheats if you want it to

Action Replay loads cheats for genuine games its useless now that you have a R4

and using an R4 is NOT illegal if you own the games you put on the flashcard it is saving space with is what they wer created for in the first place
2 0

Answers

MegaModelZXA answered:

They are the same. It has no cheats because they don't make an R4 anymore. Anything called the "Wood R4" or "R4i" are all fakes. If you paid more than 10 dollars for it, you got ripped off. They stopped updating R4 at 1.18 about 4 years ago.
0 2

gamerespector7 answered:

Try going to r4ids.com i got an r4i gold for my dsi but theres also updates for the r4 i have three
0 2

smyblee answered:

You need to get Cheat Code Editor and use that to put the cheats into a Cheat.DAT file and you put it in the system folder of you R4 when you connect it to your desktop/laptop.
1 1

mnkysprn answered:

Wasted your money on an Illegal Device that Pirates games. You shouldn't get help or deserve it.
0 2

julioz89 answered:

You are just saing thet beocouse you don't have one and stil paying four your games.
0 1

sdonkeykong answered:

The R4 cheats and Action Replay cheats are the same because I have a R4 and the only way you can have cheats on your R4 is Action Replay I know this because whenever I want to put on a cheat on my R4 I look on Codejunkies.com and look for the game's Action Replay cheats and add it onto my R4.
1 0

RedBandinero answered:

You can get an action replay DSi at Gamestop, Target, and possibly Walmart.
I would use an action replay. Both can damage your game. On the action replay, you can add codes from various websites and there is also somehow a way tom make your own codes. I would get the Action Replay and use it instead.

Also DON'T use the R4i to download games. It's illegal.
0 1

GPX373 answered:

They are different, AR codes (action replay codes) hence the name let you replay things like, re-battle lugia
whilst r4 cheats don't neccesarily let you re-battle legendaries or get mystery gifts again.
0 1

Action Replay cheats? Answered ManiacFish77
How do You get action replay???? Answered mooo_123
Action Replay on dsi? Open geass09
Help with action replay??!! Open rogglydoo
Action Replay help? Open zoe63