Question from WARR10R4LIFE

How do I get the power plant working in kanto?

I cant do anything else until i get the power plant up and running, how do i go about this?

Answers

smyblee answered:

I haven't played in a while but I recall going into Cerulean City Gym and in the stacks of the life ring things you should find a machine part or something and you need to give that to the guy in the power plant and it should start working again. This is after you run into the rocket grunt all by himself you fight him. Then return to the gym after talking to Misty and it'll be in the one on the upper left hand corner i believe.
0 0

MetalKingBoo answered:

Here's what you gotta do:

- Get to Cerulean City and head west into Route 9. Keep going into that direction till you see a patch of water
- Surf onto the water and follow it south. You'll see the Power Plant building soon enough
- Enter the Power Plant, and start talking to everyone. One of them will eventually ask for your help

- Get back to Cerulean City and enter the gym. You'll find a Rocket Grunt who storms out of the gym
- Follow the grunt up north onto the Golden bridge. He'll try to hide in-between the couple
- Talk to him and you'll battle him. He's relatively easy, so winning should be no problem. He'll then mention about the missing part, which is located back in the gym.

- Enter the gym once more, and go towards the row of tubes closest to Misty's pedestal. Make sure you're in contact with them and press A. You should have found the part. If not, keep walking along the row of tubes till you get it.
- Then get back to the Power Plant and viola! It's now working! You'll receive Charge Beam TM as a reward.
0 1

How do I do to make the power plant running again in Kanto? Answered Zackfair12
Where can I find the stolen part of the generator in the power plant? Answered kelvinsoberalor
How Do I Get Into Kanto? Open shadowwolfz
Where do i go in kanto? Answered tristanjang
Kanto? Answered supaswagman