Question from GhostFighter42

Where can I findthe EXPN card?

I'm trying to move snorlx but you need to play the radio, but you can't listen to kanto radio without the EXPN card. Any help?

Answers

Mikey_R answered:

You need to go to Cerulean City and heat East to the powerplant. You will need surf to reach it and if you reach a tunnel you have gone too far, (the river to the east of that mountain is where you want to be). Once there talk to everyone and you will find out that a part is missing and has been stolen. From there you learn the thief is in cerulean so head back and enter the gym.

Someone will run out saying that they've been seen. Head north and you will see them before the nugget bridge, you really can't miss him. After a fight he will say he hid the piece in the gym, go to the gym and find it (not too hard) and return it. Then you go to the radio tower in Lavender town and you will get the EXPN card for your troubles.
1 0

What do you need to do to get your trainer card up? Answered ZombieHunter000
How do I put the card key in the slot? Open case118
Wonder Card Event? Open DiscoCola304
Wonder Card Pokemon? Answered blackmagister
I defeated Red but NO Copper trainer card? Answered AwesomeMario