Question from the_allmighty

Will there be a remake of Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald?

I wonder because I love the Hoen music on the radio and I wonder if there will be a new game in Hoen.

bigfatlizard13 answered:

There's no official confirmation, but it's extremely likely, and if they do make it, it's most likely that it'll be the next one to come out, and here's why:

Original Games:
Kanto 1 - Red, Blue, Yellow, Green. (GBC)
Jhoto 1 - Gold, Silver, Crystal. (GBC)
Hoenn 1 - Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald. (GBA)
Sinnoh 1 - Diamon, Pearl, Platinum. (NDS)
Isshu 1 - Black, White, Gray. (NDS)

Remade Games:
Kanto 2 - Fire Red, Leaf Green. (GBA)
Jhotto 2 - Heart Gold, Soul Silver. (NDS)

In the grand scheme of things, watch the pattern that they have between games and remakes.

Kanto 1. Jhoto 1. Hoenn 1. Kanto 2. Sinnoh 1. Jhoto 2. Isshu 1.

We see that in order, as of the latest five games, it goes new, remake, new, remake, new. So since Black and White is the most recent and it's a new one, then it's probable (if they follow their pattern) that the next games will be a remake. And since they've remade Kanto, then Jhoto, Hoenn is next in line.

Hoenn was my favorite of all the regions, followed by Kanto, then Jhoto, then Sinnoh. I'm expecting Isshu to be in between Jhoto and Sinnoh, but who knows, it might beat Jhoto. I don't think Kanto and Hoenn can be beat though.

So the best prediction that can be made as of now is to say this: Expect a DS, DSi, and/or 3DS version of R/S/E Hoenn games to come out in about a year and a half. :D
1 0

Answers

gamemaster15562 answered:

Idk But i hope soo
0 2

porktank2000 answered:

okay, if you payed attention to heartglod/soulsilver, you could see that they are going to wean off pal park, and, the gba games. Hoenn would need to be remade, and it would probably be remade to a 3ds, and it would be the first game not to have pal park. plus, they would NOT remake sinnoh. they night remake kanto just to get it to ds, but then no more. They can't constantly remkae games for the same system, its redudnant. Only if there is a major shift in systems will they.
0 0