How do i catch the Unown '!!!!!!' and '?????' ?

1. Those are the ! and ? Unown by the way.
    How do you catch them?

User Info: QuackOutLoud

QuackOutLoud - 6 years ago
    l do have all 26 of the alphabet unowns- but where is this place you're talking about? With which ladder and
    is that the room where you fall and there's free stuff along with messages in the Unown language?

User Info: QuackOutLoud

QuackOutLoud - 6 years ago
    The ruins entrance?, where the photographer is?, or a secret chamber appears in that room? I look all over the entrance in the room where the ladder is, I have 26 Unown in the report (A-Z) talk to the guys who give you the report my Unown report have 7 pages (1/7 middle right), use sweet scent and nothing, is weird no one knows, or they answer is innacurate or maybe we are dumb hahahahaha

User Info: Jetezy

Jetezy - 5 years ago
    I catch the 26 Unowns, have the 7 pages in the Report and any guy is at the room. Is because i don't open the secret doors with the Ho-Oh and with Flash?

User Info: Antygames

Antygames - 2 years ago

1. You need to catch all the other types of unown first and fill out the unown dex. Then they will appear in the room with the ladder that goes down into the ruins.

User Info: Mikey_R

Mikey_R (Expert) - 6 years ago 1 0