Question from QuackOutLoud

How do i catch the Unown '!!!!!!' and '?????' ?

Those are the ! and ? Unown by the way.
How do you catch them?

QuackOutLoud provided additional details:

l do have all 26 of the alphabet unowns- but where is this place you're talking about? With which ladder and
is that the room where you fall and there's free stuff along with messages in the Unown language?

Jetezy asked for clarification:

The ruins entrance?, where the photographer is?, or a secret chamber appears in that room? I look all over the entrance in the room where the ladder is, I have 26 Unown in the report (A-Z) talk to the guys who give you the report my Unown report have 7 pages (1/7 middle right), use sweet scent and nothing, is weird no one knows, or they answer is innacurate or maybe we are dumb hahahahaha

Antygames asked for clarification:

I catch the 26 Unowns, have the 7 pages in the Report and any guy is at the room. Is because i don't open the secret doors with the Ho-Oh and with Flash?

Answers

Mikey_R answered:

You need to catch all the other types of unown first and fill out the unown dex. Then they will appear in the room with the ladder that goes down into the ruins.
1 0

How can I get the ? and ! unown? Answered RedBandinero
Unown? Answered Darkmega1123
Unown problem? Open baklasiestong11
What tms or hms can unown learn? Answered 78swiftblade
Final Unown riddle? Open DarknautXXX