Question from bmhedgehog

Blue Orb Item?

Okay. I've got the AR code for the Blue Orb for Pokemon SoulSilver. I input the code and pressed L+R before entering Pokemart to have the Green Delivery Guy appear with Blue Orb Item. So i received the item and went back to the Embedded Tower to go after Kyogre, but Kyogre is not there. My question is what am I doing wrong here? Please help and thanks in advance.

bmhedgehog provided additional details:

I'm well aware that I can just go and buy a copy of HG and go through all the trouble of beating the game again, well twice, just to get the blue orb then capture Kyogre and have him transferred to SS and similarly transfer Groudon to HG, but the thing of it is I DON'T WANT TO GO THAT ROUTE! I got the AR code and I got the Blue Orb, but the problem is no Kyogre @ Embedded Tower. What do I have to do in order to get Kyogre to appear?

powerpj1 answered:

YOU can get the blue orb in hg but you can trade kyogre from hg to ss
0 1

Answers

koopani answered:

the kyogre event is only in HG so no, you cannot capture one in SS
0 0

Blue orb? Answered Blazeshard
Where's Blue? Answered NooGai808
How do I get Blue's phone number? Answered Megatron_Zero
Can you trade from original Red/Blue to SS? Answered Skifire55
Catching Kyogre with Blue Orb? Open inoms321