Blue Orb Item?

1. Okay. I've got the AR code for the Blue Orb for Pokemon SoulSilver. I input the code and pressed L+R before entering Pokemart to have the Green Delivery Guy appear with Blue Orb Item. So i received the item and went back to the Embedded Tower to go after Kyogre, but Kyogre is not there. My question is what am I doing wrong here? Please help and thanks in advance.

User Info: bmhedgehog

bmhedgehog - 6 years ago
    I'm well aware that I can just go and buy a copy of HG and go through all the trouble of beating the game again, well twice, just to get the blue orb then capture Kyogre and have him transferred to SS and similarly transfer Groudon to HG, but the thing of it is I DON'T WANT TO GO THAT ROUTE! I got the AR code and I got the Blue Orb, but the problem is no Kyogre @ Embedded Tower. What do I have to do in order to get Kyogre to appear?

User Info: bmhedgehog

bmhedgehog - 6 years ago

1. YOU can get the blue orb in hg but you can trade kyogre from hg to ss

User Info: powerpj1

powerpj1 - 6 years ago 0 1

1. the kyogre event is only in HG so no, you cannot capture one in SS

User Info: koopani

koopani - 6 years ago 0 0