Question from pickthatup

How do I get a lucario?

I WANT IT NOW!!!!! I know that you could get its egg in pearl, diamond, and platinum version but i lost my diamond version so i was wondering if you could get lucario or his first evolution (riolu i think). If you cant get them in this version im willing to traded my level 100 espeon for it. My friend code is 2665 9288 3991 if you are willing to trade for it (dont forget it could be a riolu or a lucarioand if you can traded me one thats level 70 if you can)

pickthatup provided additional details:

Well it doesnt have to be level 70 im just asking for one that is if you got a lucario or its first evolution just tell me.

pickthatup provided additional details:

YEA SURE LETS DO IT!!!!! if you go to my banette question you will see what i want lucario to have. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

pickthatup provided additional details:

Really thank you so much can i have them shiny than thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!

pickthatup provided additional details:

I just registered you so what time shoud we trade pokemon?

pickthatup provided additional details:

Hows about today at 6pm - 7pm?

pickthatup provided additional details:

I will be checking for a reply at that time if its ok for you. If you have somting to do at that i will wait until 9pm today.

pickthatup provided additional details:

I so sorry can we trade at 11pm-1pm in your time because in the U.S.A. and at this time its like 7pm-9pm here.(this time if we trade today)but if we trade in sunday(in your time, thats like saturday for me) it can be form 11pm-4pm you choose.( im so grateful that im getting too pokemon that i always wanted in soul that im giving you my lugia and espeon 8-)

EliteError answered:

Reply when you want to trade, i will be on from 6 to 8 (your time)
0 0

Answers

EliteError answered:

To save you a level 100 espeon you can catch them in the safari zone, but that takes time so i will make you a lucario if you want, just tell me the move set you want it to have, and level, and basicly everything. plz reply if you want it
0 0

EliteError answered:

I can give you both lucario and banette for nothing, do you want them shiny or not?
0 0

EliteError answered:

My friend code is 0647-2299-7453 :-)
0 0

EliteError answered:

idk, im from australia by the way, so idk what time we should trade its up to you. Dont give me anything valuable, i just like helping :)
0 0

Lucario? Answered Borovier
Can/and were can i find a lucario?????????????? Answered FFlores47
Ar code for lucario? Open pokemonguru195
How can i get lucario or riolu? Answered mastercool808
why do I keep getting Sun stone? Unanswered Recyclingman26