Transfer Machine?

1. Having never needed to use it, I don't know where the Transfer Machine is. Can someone tell me where I can find it so I can use it once I get Black?

User Info: aari_thariinye

aari_thariinye - 5 years ago
    Ok so I've gotten my copy of Black, but I'm not seeing Transfer Machine on the menu. Will it only show up with another DS in range?

User Info: aari_thariinye

aari_thariinye - 5 years ago

Answers

1. The transfer is new to gen 5 (black and white) so you won't find it in this game. How it works is you select transfer machine from the games main menu and on another DS you have to select download play from the DS main menu. The rest should be self explanatory.

User Info: Mikey_R

Mikey_R (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. If u want to transfer your pokemon there are some requirements to fulfill first.

1. U have to beat the game first. after u do that then u can use the poke transfer lab located on route 15.
    2. Also, if u have any event specials which are the shiny entei, suicune, raiku, or the celebi which all receive from gamestop. These r the only ones that work when u start the game. All right if u have these what u have to do is get to castelia city in one of the buildings there is a man.he will ask ur opinion or something and u have to enter everyone happy, then say ok then put simple connection. u will unlock the relocator and u can trade over the shiny entei, suicune, raiku, or the celebi .

User Info: luigilunatic

luigilunatic - 5 years ago 0 0