How Do I Get Into Kanto?

1. Please I am trying to help my cousin get into Kanto but he can't he has tried everything and he is really mad. So please help me.

User Info: shadowwolfz

shadowwolfz - 5 years ago

Answers

1. To get into Kanto you must fly to Littleroot and Surf over to Tohjo Falls. If you mean post-Elite Four, you take the ferry there from the port in Olivine, south of the Pokecenter.

User Info: Dagger_Kirby

Dagger_Kirby - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. You take a ferry docked in Olivine City. (After you beat the Elite-Four)

User Info: vhfan3584

vhfan3584 - 3 years ago 0 0
  3. After defeating the Elite Four you will be given a ticket for the S.S. Aqua, which is in Olivine City. You take this ferry to Vermillion City and you would be in Kanto.

User Info: King-Yemma87

King-Yemma87 - 1 year ago 0 0
  4. First you need to get Lugia, then, you go to littleroot, and surf to the east, then you'll get to a cave called tohjo falls, go up the waterfalls and go out the cave exit. Then go through victory road after that, then, you'll need to fight the elite four, and then you can go into the rest of the kanto region. Hope this helped!

User Info: Dragonite_Man

Dragonite_Man - 5 months ago 0 0