Question from brandoneedscs

How do I start a new game?

Its been a long time since i've played this game and I just wanted to start over. I remember something from the past games where you had to hold a variation of buttons...

brandoneedscs provided additional details:

I bought this game Used from Gamestop so it didnt have an instruction manuel...

WolfPulse answered:

Hold: Up, B, and Select simultaneously.
You will be asked if you want to delete the data. Select yes, and your data will be removed, allowing you to start a fresh new game.

If you were using the pokewalker and had pokemon in it when you reset the game, the pokemon will still be inside. However, you will not be able to send the walking pokemon back to your DS, although you will still be able to send caught pokemon and watts to your game. If you want to avoid this, take your walking pokemon out from their walk, and then delete the game.
1 0

Answers

mnkysprn answered:

I think it is holding UP A and Select to allow you to erase your previous save file.

Read the instruction manual to learn how to do this.
0 1