Kanto?

1. Will this game allow you to travel to the kanto regionand will it have battles against the red gyrados trainer red and trainer blue?

User Info: supaswagman

supaswagman - 7 years ago
    I know that you CAN travel to Kanto but you dont catch the red gyrados lance does but i still need to know who is the kanto champion and if you can fight ash and gary aka trainers red and blue

User Info: supaswagman

supaswagman - 7 years ago

1. Yes! Kanto will be included in HG/SS as well as the Mt. Silver battle with Red. There are also supposed to be a new area unlocked by trading over an Arceus from Diamond/Pearl/Platinum called Shinto Ruins and is near the ruins of Alph.

User Info: Darkrai75

Darkrai75 - 7 years ago 3 1

Answers

1. From what I heard, no Kanto. But I am pretty sure there will be a red gyarados, but the trainer red and blue thing, I have no idea; but you can go to serebii.n et for an updated anwsers on the subject [when they get the answer of course]

User Info: 3leggedbug111

3leggedbug111 - 7 years ago 0 3
  2. I read on bulbapedia CoroCoro scans has confirmed that Kanto will be in heart gold and soulsilver and a new area west of the national park

User Info: darkkaix17

darkkaix17 - 7 years ago 1 2
  3. Darkrai75 is right.Go to Serebii.net for everything on pokemon.Including HG SS.

User Info: Pokemaster728

Pokemaster728 - 7 years ago 1 2