Question from supaswagman

Kanto?

Will this game allow you to travel to the kanto regionand will it have battles against the red gyrados trainer red and trainer blue?

supaswagman provided additional details:

I know that you CAN travel to Kanto but you dont catch the red gyrados lance does but i still need to know who is the kanto champion and if you can fight ash and gary aka trainers red and blue

Darkrai75 answered:

Yes! Kanto will be included in HG/SS as well as the Mt. Silver battle with Red. There are also supposed to be a new area unlocked by trading over an Arceus from Diamond/Pearl/Platinum called Shinto Ruins and is near the ruins of Alph.
3 1

Answers

3leggedbug111 answered:

From what I heard, no Kanto. But I am pretty sure there will be a red gyarados, but the trainer red and blue thing, I have no idea; but you can go to serebii.n et for an updated anwsers on the subject [when they get the answer of course]
0 3

darkkaix17 answered:

I read on bulbapedia CoroCoro scans has confirmed that Kanto will be in heart gold and soulsilver and a new area west of the national park
1 2

Pokemaster728 answered:

Darkrai75 is right.Go to Serebii.net for everything on pokemon.Including HG SS.
1 2

Where do i go in kanto? Answered tristanjang
Can't Use Fly in Kanto. WHY? Answered aznpunk008
Map for kanto? Answered Blazeshard
How Do I Get Into Kanto? Open shadowwolfz
Kanto beginner?????????HELP Open megaguy11