Review by Naxuro19

""An awesome Remake produced with more heart and soul then any other remake.""

Welcome back to Johto. The Home of Ho-oh, Lugia, the Dogs, and Celebi. The year is 2009, a young boy (or girl) from New Bark Town begins his (or her) Journey. Team Rocket is back from there crushing defeat three years ago and is causing trouble for the People and Pokemon of Johto. Could he (or she) be the one to take down Team Rocket for good? This is the story of Heart Gold and Soul Silver, the two Latest versions of Pokemon make by Game Freak and Nintendo.

Let's get a few things cleared up before we start:
- There are TONS of new Pokemon, battle moves, abilities, and natures to Johto that weren't even thought up in the original games.
- This game eliminates the need for the GBA games now, so if your like me and don't like goin back to the gba games to get pokemon that you can't get in the ds games without trading fo then I have some good news for you.

As this game is a faithful remake of Gold and Silver, it contains lots, if not all of the contents the Original game had which includes but not limited to the use of the Pokegear, Battling 16 gym leaders, Lance is Champion (as he should be since he's my favorite Trainer in any Pokemon game), and Battling Red who has the Highest Leveled Pokemon that any NPC Trainer has outside the Battle Tower and Battle Frontier. HGSS also has lots of new content that wasn't in the Original which includes the Battle Frontier, Safari Zone located near Cianwood City, the Return of Giovanni, Kanto Legendary Pokemon in there Original location (i.e Mewtwo in Cerulian Cave, Zapdos at the Power Plant, ect...) except for Moltres who's now in Mt. Silver, the Notched-ear Pichu, and more...

HGSS is such a Beautiful game. The transition from GB Graphics to DS Graphics were just amazing. To me personally Gold and Silver had the best soundtrack out of all the pokemon games, and I think it sounds better in this remake then the original....but that's just me.

It goes without saying that if you liked Gold, Silver, or Crystal, you'll like this game. For those who haven't played Gold and Silver NEEDS to pick this up, you won't regret it.

Controls: 10/10
Innovation: 10/10
FINAL SCORE: 10/10 (Perfect)
VERDICT: Can't live without it.

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 09/15/09

Game Release: Pocket Monsters SoulSilver (JP, 09/12/09)