Review by xW14ns

"What Pokemon will you choose?"

Having to be a great fan of Pokemon since the beginning of Red/Blue. Being young and everyday to find Pokemon all over the world as Red/Blue character. Now I'm not rating this just because of the newer versions of Pokemon just keep coming or rating this because I'm in love with the old classic Pokemon, but this is for the current version I'm playing which is Soul Silver in my possession.

Storyline - (9/10)
Hmm... What could I say about the storyline? It's great! GameFreak just keeps on adding newer ideas all the time when a new version of Pokemon keeps coming, but the badges of every Pokemon game is a bit redundant so they had to spice it up a little of puzzles and what not. Now every time I played Pokemon (old times), your Rival was the one to collect the other Pokeball after your possession of your favorite Pokemon, but now it's all different.

Graphics - (9/10)
What did you expect from a DS game? 3D with HD graphics? No! But they could actually like smooth out the edges of every drawn pencil markings. The in-game battle of Pokemon duking it out on each other is a bit interesting as they added the Batlle Scenes of Pokemon tackling/shooting, but there is no animations of the Pokemon moving, that's what I kind of wanted. Like Cyndaquil's back (the fire) moving and what not from other Pokemon.

Aspects (In-Game add-ons) - (10/10)
I just love the additions to the game. Having Pokegear and additions to it. Giving you a bit help on where to find stuff and where to go if your lost. Changing a lot of interface of the game too, like the Bag option, adding the icons on your Touch-Pad of your DS and lot's more!

Gameplay - (7/10)
I'm not going to talk much about this because of it's redundancy of every other Pokemon game if you've have noticed. All you have to do is level your starter Pokemon and catch others to give the advantage of having up to 6 Pokemon as possible.

The Review itself - (9/10)
It's because no game is perfect unless it meets everyone single satisfactions, but there's always going to those people who just straight up writing a poor review for no reason. Yes, you know who your are because you just don't love their product.

If you look on the bright side, I haven't played Pokemon since Pearl and I'm still loving Pokemon all the way!
Gotta catch'em all!

Reviewer's Score: 9/10 | Originally Posted: 03/23/10

Game Release: Pokemon SoulSilver Version (US, 03/14/10)