How do I solve Yamata Ruins/Next story plot?

1. After getting the insight Pysnergy from Harun, gave it to Himi in Yamata city, then I went to the queen Uzume, and she said to go into that place and w/e.
    My question is, the gem tablet says something it will point to whatever sleeps beneath the land...
    I am stuck...Or must I come back later and goto Sana first?

User Info: KaizaYamazki

KaizaYamazki - 6 years ago

1. Go to Sana first, so you can get the Echo gem to find the Emperor's nephew, once you save him and returned to Sana speak to the emperor and he will give you the red orb, then return to yamata ruins and check again the red tablet and a new path will open

User Info: Alex_8A

Alex_8A - 6 years ago 3 0

Answers

1. You will need the Red Orb to move further. You get it through a plot event. So, yes. Go to Sana.

User Info: yingchenluo

yingchenluo - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Ok I don't want to ruin the game for you by telling you where to go next but, after you clain the 2 treasure chests in the room after the wierd floor transporter thing, you shouldn't come back after you get the red + blue orbs. One orb volteck threw to you the other is in Sana but you need to save that annoying guy and his sister (who were with you). They are somewhere you havn't been yet, in the far north west of the map by mercury lighthouse. Don't hate me for my rambling. ;)

User Info: mathue9

mathue9 - 5 years ago 0 0