I cant find out where to get te apollo lens and i have the 5 pieces of umbra gear what now?

1. I've collected all 5 pieces of the unbra gear but i cant find out where to go to get the apollo lens, and i already have the 3 orbs. Also my save screen says that i need to collect all the pieces, what should i do?

User Info: fredster1777

fredster1777 - 6 years ago

1. You now need to go to the endless wall, which you can get to if you go west in Tonfon docks.

User Info: Infernal_Engine

Infernal_Engine - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Go to the endless wall.

User Info: gsdarkdawn

gsdarkdawn - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Ok, You must have passed the entrance for the endless wall when you were picking up the umbra gear. That's where you have to go, it's a litle tricky but you have to go to the top using thermal.
    Once there check Sveta is equiping the umbra gear and go to the left there will be a dor wich is unlocked with the three orbs and you will access to the endless wall.
    From here, take all the north paths. You will see the Apollo lens like a mountain with a big whirpool on the top. Enter and you are there.

User Info: rafanegrortiz

rafanegrortiz - 5 years ago 0 0