Question from fredster1777

I cant find out where to get te apollo lens and i have the 5 pieces of umbra gear what now?

I've collected all 5 pieces of the unbra gear but i cant find out where to go to get the apollo lens, and i already have the 3 orbs. Also my save screen says that i need to collect all the pieces, what should i do?

Infernal_Engine answered:

You now need to go to the endless wall, which you can get to if you go west in Tonfon docks.
2 0

Answers

gsdarkdawn answered:

Go to the endless wall.
0 0

rafanegrortiz answered:

Ok, You must have passed the entrance for the endless wall when you were picking up the umbra gear. That's where you have to go, it's a litle tricky but you have to go to the top using thermal.
Once there check Sveta is equiping the umbra gear and go to the left there will be a dor wich is unlocked with the three orbs and you will access to the endless wall.
From here, take all the north paths. You will see the Apollo lens like a mountain with a big whirpool on the top. Enter and you are there.
0 0