Question from srevanm

Where can I find Tisiphone edge?

Is it even in the game? cause there are screens of it on golden sun wiki

gsdarkdawn asked for clarification:

The Grand Dragons have over 1,000 HP(They survive the Iris Summon you get after beating Dullahan).
So, be sure to either always unleash the djinn its weak to, or wait until you've taken out about a thousand of its HP.

CobraGT answered:

You must beat the game before you can get a Tisiphone Edge. A path opens to Crossbone Isle when you beat the game. The Tisiphone Edge is a drop with 1/128 frequency. It is dropped by Great Dragon. Great Dragon is found on B6, B8, B10 of the Crossbone Isle dungeon. Great Dragon is weak to Mercury and is susceptible to Impair which drops its defense.
2 0

Answers

SeraphIria answered:

This item drops from the Grand Dragons in the lower levels of Crossbone Isle. It is a rare drop, so you may need to have patience. I don't recall what element they are weak against, but if you know (you can tell based on if a particular element psynergy does damage displayed with 3 exclamation marks), you can use that element's djinn to finish the foe and drastically improve the drop rate. You will know you killed it with the correct element djinn if the target yields more exp and changes colors while dying.
0 0

leeteng26 answered:

From what it looks like, great dragon is weak against the mercury element so just use mercury djinn to finish it it, i have not tried using the summoning so feel free to try that,. when you kill the great dragon with a mercury djinn it will go into a rainbow like effect when you felled it, making the drop rate higher or so it seems. hope this help
0 0

tabian00 answered:

I just got the Tisiphone Edge from the Grand Dragon. It is possible :)

My Farming attack pattern:

I started Dragon farming at level 49 with the 4 major storyline characters. I used 2 full rounds of normal attacks with all high end weapons (Sol Blade, Darksword, Masamune, Clothos Distaff), The third round Matt/Tyrell defend (strongest hitters) Karis Attacks Normal and Rief uses Chill ... the grand dragon flashes rainbow colored and died roughly 85% of the time (granted nobody uses Unleashes) by the end of the 3rd round ... (if not then everyone but Rief defends and Rief used Pincer).

Took 95 tries for me but I did get Tisiphone's Edge (and ended farming Grand Dragons at level 61).
0 0

kamikaze_breeze answered:

I found the Tisiphone Edge pretty quickly from battles with the Grand Dragon. Just some extra info though, I also picked up a weapon called Lachesis' Rule which is only one attack point lower than the Tisiphone Edge (178 attack for TE and 177 for LR). The Lachesis' Rule can be used by Amiti, Himi, Karis, and Rief. I'm not 100% sure when I got it, but I think it was from battling a Grand Dragon with a Red Wyvern. I sorry I wasn't really paying attention when I got it.
0 0

Where can I find Venus? Answered spiritua_reborn
Where can I find Ivy Dijinni? Open Syndril
Where can I find the Sol Blade? Answered Elite014
Where can i find gears? Answered XHIPPIEHUNTERX
Where can I find the flute? Answered avernus12