Question from toxic1212

End Of Game?

I beat the Chaos Chimera and saved my game after that. While my game was saving I had to close my DS for a couple minutes. When I continued I had all of my party members, the eclipse was still in effect, and when I went back up to the Apollo lens I had to refight Chalis, Blados, and the Chaos Hound which I lost against. Was the eclipse still supposed to be going on? Was I supposed to get the party members back that I already "said goodbye" to?

Ice_Car answered:

Yes, the eclipse is still in effect, and yes, you are supposed to get them back. After you beat the game a new area is unlocked, which is Crossbone Island. Get there via the whirlpool near the bottom of the map, I think south of Yamata. You can get the Charon summon as well as the Iris summon, but you need to fight Dullahan for Iris. Come prepared.
0 0

A 2nd game? Answered mwilk2528
Is RNG going to be in this game? Answered marsboy12345
After beating the game? Answered blastfromurass
Beat the game, now what? Answered lazymaster02
Is the Sol Blade int this game? Answered gsdarkdawn