End Of Game?

1. I beat the Chaos Chimera and saved my game after that. While my game was saving I had to close my DS for a couple minutes. When I continued I had all of my party members, the eclipse was still in effect, and when I went back up to the Apollo lens I had to refight Chalis, Blados, and the Chaos Hound which I lost against. Was the eclipse still supposed to be going on? Was I supposed to get the party members back that I already "said goodbye" to?

User Info: toxic1212

toxic1212 - 5 years ago

1. Yes, the eclipse is still in effect, and yes, you are supposed to get them back. After you beat the game a new area is unlocked, which is Crossbone Island. Get there via the whirlpool near the bottom of the map, I think south of Yamata. You can get the Charon summon as well as the Iris summon, but you need to fight Dullahan for Iris. Come prepared.

User Info: Ice_Car

Ice_Car - 5 years ago 0 0