Question from Kiwolski007

Can someone help me get past dencher sharks?

I need to get the dencher sharks teeth for Nick Nack but I can not find their den.Do I have to find it while the sharks are outside.?

Answers

a1bigfoot answered:

After the sharks leave you alone, use the pick ax on the blue boulders just like when you got to the pirate ship. There are three boulders that have tunnels under them.
0 0

milotic123 answered:

Go to one of the secert tunnels and there will be a denture shark in purple or pink and the dentures will be there.i hope that helps
0 0

vrain answered:

Okay I think that once the sharks screw off you hit the blue boulders. There are 3 tunnels. One is south one is Westish and one is kind of northeast >.>. Take down all the boulders until you uncover the 3 unnels then I think you go to the southmost tunnel and there will be a little path. Then you see a shark trying to bury the dentures but he sees you and flees. After that you have to touch the teeth and you have to clean it with a smashing success of 100% Then return to Nick Nack but in the elevator Vivian will inflitrate you and you must fight her~ Hope I was of help :3
0 0

charizoard12 answered:

Just run around the edge of their territory. You will have to try at least 3 times, but this worked for me
0 0