How do I find the Moles secret tunnel?

1. I've looked everywhere and I can't seem to find it. Is it in Rivet Ravine? Do you have you have to dig to find it? If so, where do you have to dig?

User Info: natu1234

natu1234 - 6 years ago
    I keep folowing the instructions but I don't se any ladder. I beat the 3 brains in Guhnash and have 1 oasis in the desert. Do I need to do anything else? Do you have to dig to find the ladder?

User Info: natu1234

natu1234 - 6 years ago

1. How to find Mole's brother 1 and 2. Go left, then you will be in tunnel 2. Go left until a 3 way intersection. You will see an O sign and an X sign, go down the O tunnel and it will start you at the beginning of tunnel 2. Go down O again then go down X. Now you will be in tunnel 3. Keep going left until you see a treasure chest, DO NOT OPEN IT! Pass by the chest 3 times and KABLAMO your in tunnel 4 and there you find his brother. 2 TIME. Go down X then X then O. When you get to the chests read the plaque. Open the chests in the note order and then go left, do that 3 times, and KABLAMO, you are in tunnel 4 where mole's brother is, NOTE, FOR 2ND TIME WEAR THE MASK YOU GOT FROM THE FIRST TIME.

User Info: FossilFighter76

FossilFighter76 - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. First go to Rivet Ravine. Now go to the mine. You will see 3 different tunnels in front of you. Go in the one on the far right. Once you get inside, keep going right until you run into a two way intersection, and go up. Keep going until you find a wall. Go left until you find a ladder go down the ladder and then you are in his tunnel. I wish i could tell you how to find mole's brother both times but it's WAY too much. I'll post another one for it.

User Info: FossilFighter76

FossilFighter76 - 6 years ago 1 0
  2. Ok first go to the far right then keep following the one way places then youll be abon a 3 way path take the top one the go left then youll see a later!

User Info: pampperin

pampperin - 6 years ago 0 1