Question from warriordude608

What are the colors your character can be and how do u be them?

I really want my character to be green and i dont know how to make him green....

FossilFighter18 answered:

I do Not think you can be green. But You can change to purple and Some other color ( I think its green). When You pull up the main screen when you turn it on and it says one player or something like that,(I Forgot) You pick the 2nd profile On your game and then if it says a new game then you pick it or if it don't still pick it. Then you are at the beginning of the game. Then you go through the introduction of how you play the game then when you get to walk around it is purple and some other character instead of red, ( Which was the color of the character in the first profile).
So you can only be purple and a different color I forgot what the other color was though, But You can only that and red. Hope I helped with your question!
0 0