Question from SullenSaviour

Runaway bride?

I proposed to Shara, and she accepted, but on the day we were supposed to be married she ran off.

Apparently she's been seen down at the ruins in the lake, but I have no idea how to get there.

I think I need one of those magic seeds to ride across the lake, but since she's not working at the store I can't buy one. I've played through two days since she vanished and Wells won't work at the flower store, so I have no idea what to do.

Help?

SullenSaviour provided additional details:

Thanks to all who answered, I've got it all figured out now.
^ ^ ;;

raineaka answered:

talk to both Carlos and Carmen then Wells then the old witch then the horn guy then you can enter there be a portal in the field opposite of the settlement portal leads to the ruins
0 0

Answers

13thSeal answered:

I would say to have the needed crops to go straight to killing the boss, or you may have some time on your hands finding the crops or growing them before hand =P
0 0

xChr0n0x answered:

U will need a few turnips, cucumber and i forgot the last one.

u just need to talk to carmen and she'll tell you about the island and u just need to get to the beach to see a cutscene between ondrous and marjorie and they will somehow make a portal from the beach to the island.
0 0