Where is the Chesire cat in the game?!

1. I'm stuck in the swamps

User Info: banana8077

banana8077 - 6 years ago
    Chesurr is at a blue striped tree.

User Info: boxdemon

boxdemon - 6 years ago

Answers

1. If you're stuck, check your map carefully. You may have to backtrack to get a particular character's power or a certain map piece so you can move on (and meet the cat). Whenever you're about to get a new party member, it shows up in the journal and as part of the dialog. Just keep moving forward (or backward, or upside down, as the game goes) and you'll run into who you need. Don't worry, you'll find him, as he's needed for a lot of item-getting and such.

Also, try moving map pieces around, as there's at least one shortcut in the game you need to get working to bypass an area. The game is all about making sure you explore everywhere and try each character's talents out.

User Info: geelw

geelw (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Don't worry too much about getting the characters. You WILL get them and it shouldn't take too long to get them all. I have them all now and I'd say I've only been playing this game a total of around 5 hours (not 5 hours in one day though) And yes Chesurr (Cheshire Cat) will be found at a tree with glowing blue stripes. Just make sure to head towards the ! mark on the map and if you can't get to your destination easily, try to move the puzzle pieces around so you can get to your destination.

User Info: angietheunicorn

angietheunicorn - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. Hey.. Im on the same part and i only have a couple pieces of map. I dont have enough to move around to get to the chesire? Can you turn them around.. like rotate them to fit in other spots?

User Info: rebeccah23

rebeccah23 - 6 years ago 0 0