I cant get through the swamps 2 the mad hatter's tea party.?

1. Im trying to get through the swamps but all i do is fall! so i went the other way and i cant! because i need a jigsaw piece! it said 2 go north the swamp way. so im trying everything! jumping high but it wont get 2 the other side. when i jump high i see a treasure chest. not a path. and im thinking if its a item that will help me go 2 the mad hatter's tea party! help any1 plz?
    monsterword - 6 years ago
    Look for different colored items you can activate with your current party so you can cross the swamp. You're either missing an ability or not using it correctly (or at all), so you may or may not need to backtrack.

Who's in your party and what objects are in the level that can be manipulated? I haven't played the game in a few weeks, but there's a tricky area or two in the swamps that requires you to look VERY carefully for a way to get around certain obstacles.

geelw - 6 years ago

mad hatter tea party...STUCK? Unresolved jaicilaparamore
Chapter 2 Mad Hatter's Tea Party? Answered angietheunicorn
How do I get the amor piece in the Tulgey Swamps? Unresolved TheAddictSynyr
how do I get the underwater boat to move in tulgey swamps? Unresolved alipaineDS
Chapter 2 mad hatter? Unresolved kframpton