Question from CheriaRose

How can I see how much friendship level I have instead of flowers?

I want to know how much I've gotten like on Harvest Moon Grand Bazaar it was on the assets, but now how?

HellsingsAngel answered:

Unfortunately it's not the same as it is on HM: Grand Bazaar, the only way you can tell your friendship is the flowers on the chat box. That's the only way i found so far, if you want a guess on it look at fugo.com it might help you out
2 0

Answers

WooShenanigans answered:

Pretty sure that the person above meant fogu.com instead of fugo.com

In any case, I have not seen any evidence that you can see any information on the characters' relationships and their friendship levels other than the flowers on the speech box. If you want more information, the link below is a good reference, in my opinion.

fogu.com/hm10/basics/friendship_levels.php

I haven't played Grand Bazaar, but I do not believe there's any other method of gauging relationships in Tale of Two Towns. Still, I'd take a look at the link above.

Hopefully this helps.
2 1

SmashFighter3 answered:

Check the website above this answer. It will tell you how much friendship points for each flower in the conversation box with all characters in the game. I was stumped on that when I first played the game after buying it. Trust the website and look through it for flower events. I know this will help you in the future in your game play.
1 1