Question from hotnsweetspicez

How do i smash the big boulders blocking paths?

I need to know how to smassh these rocks? Do i have to wait? Or can i upgrade my hammer to be able to do this! When can i open the paths in the mountains and or go mining? thanks

hotnsweetspicez provided additional details:

do you remember what part of the mountain path the bear came and removed the big boulder? i want to be able to seaarch some more of the mountain path kind of getitng bored of the same old routine !! Do you know what that building in the mountain path with the harvest goddess statues built into it with the locked door is for?

dzdncnfsed07 answered:

The first bear i saw moved a rock that blocked a route between the 2nd and 3rd zone from konohana. No real new area was opened just a new path. As for that building, the Oracle will move in there in year 2.
2 0

Pheem answered:

On Summer 1, some bear came over and moved one of the big boulders in a cut scene for me. I think they just get removed over time in a similar fashion.

To be able to get in the cave, the two mayors have to keep getting hearts with each other. I know Summer 1st I got a request from Eileen and she went and removed some of the rocks from the cave. As for mining, I'm not really sure how it works, but there are random ores just laying on the ground in the cave.
1 0

How do you get rid of the big boulders? Open DeathxRose
How do I get the big boulders to move? (Living in Bluebell) Answered Animal_Hugger_1
Kana won't propose? Unanswered himechan1234
Marrying Georgia?!? Unanswered Indianna98
How to avoid festivals making all my animals stressed? Unanswered Talidara