Question from whitey38

Where can I find a Goby?

I got a request for a Goby. Where and how do I get one? Thanks in advance!

whitey38 provided additional details:

I can only find small ones and they aren't accpeted for the request. Is it possible to find regular size ones?

WooShenanigans answered:

Goby can be caught by hand fishing on either side of the mountain, I believe. You can hand fish them in the Fall.

However, if you have a fishing rod, they can be caught all year at any fishing location.
3 1

Answers

Keitou answered:

Sadly as i found out myself if you got this request in the first spring for Kana it's not possible to do as it requires the fishing rod which you get on the 1st of Summer, after that you can find them in the area with the waterfall.
1 1

Lordraz0r answered:

Previous answer is incorrect. Goby can be found by hand fishing! at that stream that splits
1 1

gottagameon answered:

Goby (neither small nor large in title) can be fished randomly off of any fishing dock in the game. You just need a rod which won't be obtained until your 1st summer.
1 0