Question from insaneme1

Where can I find Chocolate?

Well I'm wondering, because I can't seem to find any in the general store..

insaneme1 provided additional details:

I think that you can only get Chocolate Packs, not chocolate itself :|

WooShenanigans answered:

You can't buy chocolate from the stores. Plant a cacao tree, and harvest it in the Fall. The cacao can then be put in the Fermenting Maker (which you get by Eileen building the Maker Shed on the Bluebell Farm) and it'll make Chocolate Packs. These are the "chocolate" ingredient for the recipes that are chocolate. However, I'm pretty sure they aren't like the chocolate bars you could get in some of the other games that were not only an ingredient, but also an actual food item.

So, you are correct. You can get chocolate packs, and chocolate recipes, but not chocolate.
1 0

Answers

SmashFighter3 answered:

I was wondering that myself. I cannot find any chocolate in ANY general store from both villages. If this answer doesn't help, please forgive me. I'm trying to help out the best I can. But I may be right, there may not be chocolate in this game.
1 0

Seirafox answered:

If it's just normal chocolate then you probably have to make that yourself....
if there's chocolate IN the dish then you can buy them from Howard's Cafe

(6 minutes later after searching the internet)
Well.....on www.fogu.com/hm10/activities/dessert_recipes.php (contains spoilers?)
There's just a chocolate pack and some other chocolate dishes but no chocolate itself

(2 minutes later....yay new record!)
www.fogu.com/hm10/cookbook.php (go to processed items then chocolate pack then all dishes)
a perfect list of all things chocolate!

HOPE I HELPED!!!!!! (although i didnt answer your question so sorry x.x)
0 0

Seirafox answered:

Now that i think of it.....the real chocolate itself does not exist in the game and yet.....ALL THOSE OTHER DISHES EXIST!
0 0