Small coin for Ina's request help?

1. Hi. Could someone please help me? I'm trying to complete the request from Ina where you find a small coin to give to Mako, & i didn't know how to find the coin so i searched this site & learned that you have to hand fish in one of the streams to find it. Well, i've been hand fishing for a really long time & haven't found the coin. How long did it take you to find the coin? And do you have any cheats or tips to find the coin any faster? Because I'm not very patient & this is getting really frustrating.

User Info: 1111Raven

1111Raven - 4 years ago

Answers

1. It took me time and farming. I don't know about any cheats but I just hand fished until I was about to pass out, then I went to sleep. Lather, rinse and repeat. As for how long, it took me around a day and a half.

User Info: MoonlightDemon0

MoonlightDemon0 - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. You hand fish it in the shallow ponds. You can also jump into the deeper ponds and hope a coin catches on to your clothes, as thats how I got mine, but it depletes your energy rather quickly. Goodluck! c:

User Info: wtvrcass

wtvrcass - 3 years ago 0 0
  3. You have to hand fish in Bluebell low-mountain area. It took me a few days but I found it eventually. Good luck! ;)

User Info: makayla2000

makayla2000 - 3 years ago 0 0
  4. If you find another coin, I suggest you save them in your storage box because there's quite a lot requests that ask for coins

User Info: Seara_Greene

Seara_Greene - 3 years ago 0 0