Question from Darkushound18

What is the best strategy for beating the last turf battle?

I really need a deck for this cause I'm totally stuck.

Gold_Griffin999 asked for clarification::

Is this the double duel or the guy with the Six Samurai Deck?

Darkushound18 provided additional details:

It's the double duel

Answers

YamiDemonKyo answered:

I used what i could muster into a spellcaster deck and basically tried to make sure he couldn't even get that first six samurai out with compulsory evac etc.
0 0

chguy answered:

There really isn't a particular deck to fight him with. I followed my usual strategy for all Six Samurai Decks and got my opponent to attack my monsters and then I'd increase their attack so the attacker would get destroyed. I also use a lot of spell and trap cards to destroy them before he can get more than one on the field.
0 0

cohenmarioman answered:

You have to gain hand advantage, which will yield field advantage soon enough, and then the win.
0 0

Gold_Griffin999 answered:

Buy one of better Structure Decks - the Spell Counter, Gemini or Machina Decks are some of the better options - then use passwords to get multiples of the best cards.
1 0

xXxITZMATTxXx answered:

Make sure u have cards like botomless traphole and darkbribe and miror foce so wen u vs gushizawa or any 1 u can take em down + u could use a pierceing deck like saber beetlr strong wind dragon
hope this helps
0 0

tnstheseus answered:

The only chalenge is the boss isay ever use a fury from the deep improvement or a life point + deck cause of the 4000 point special rule.
0 0

tnstheseus answered:

The fury from the deep deck also works on the tag teams.
0 0