Getting Goyo Guardian in Invasion of Worms?

1. Basically, I know that when you have at least 80% of a pack, you can enter passwords for ANY card in that card list of the pack and get the card as long as you have sufficient DP.

Well I have 92% of Invasion of Worms, but do not have Goyo Guardian yet. So I enter the password for Goyo Guardian which is 07391448, and it doesn't work. It keeps saying "This card is not in the card list or is not avaliable." And clearly Goyo Guardian is in my card list for Invasion of Worms.

I tried this for other cards in other packs and they all work. Only Goyo Guardian does not seem to work. So any help here?

User Info: Evaxephon7

Evaxephon7 - 6 years ago
    I think I know why. If a card exists in more than 1 pack and you do not have that card, but you have unlocked 80% of one pack that the card exists in, you cannot get the card.

In other words, Goyo Guardian exists in Invasion of Worms, but it also exists in TDGS. So if you don't have Goyo Guardian and want the card, you need BOTH Invasion of Worms and TDGS 80% unlocked.

I think this is the reason why. I am not sure. How did the cards code change?

User Info: Evaxephon7

Evaxephon7 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Not an answer as such, but i'm having exactly the same problem. I've got 88% for IoW and it isn't working for me. Other cards are fine though. I'm running the American rom on DeSmuME 0.9.4 - are you? maybe it's something to do with that?

Just to clarify i'm not complaining here - i know for complete functionality 'buy the game' - just thought i'd mention it to confirm the above :)

User Info: mat123321

mat123321 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. That happened to me until I get noticed that some cards codes changed.

User Info: GOKUCHIEF

GOKUCHIEF - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. I just bought the card in IoW

User Info: doan56

doan56 - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. well i'm not sure if this will help much, but you can try to buy about 5,10, or 20 packs in IoW untill you get it, that's what i did to get it, i think. if that still doesn't work, you can try to unlock TDG packs then enter the code. if you want to know how much it cost to get it, keep reading, otherwise skip to the next line, It costs 1,000 DP!

hope that helps! :)

User Info: pigs_cows_lover

pigs_cows_lover - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. The code for GG is 0739-1448

User Info: Bow_N_Arrow

Bow_N_Arrow - 6 years ago 0 0
  6. Dear Evaxephon7,
    I don't know if you already know the answer or not, to your question, BUT because it is still open. I will tell you the answer! :) HOWEVER, it looks like you've actually just found your own answer, by your self, to your very own question!!; JUST BY ADDING THAT ADDITIONAL INFORMATION!!; If you don't already know the answer to your question already, then either continue reading this paragraph, OR look back at your "Additional Details"/Information" that you've added, 2 YEARS AGO!! Yes, you are totally correct!; If you want to get the/a card by the use of "Passwords", in order to even be able to use them, then, you have to have the "Pack(s)" in the "Card/Pack List"(which is also 80% of the Pack Unlocked!); Also if that "Card" that you want can also be found in other packs, then you need to have 80% of those "Other Pack(s)" Unlocked!! Even if you have 80% of the cards in one pack, if the same card that you want can also be found in another pack, then YOU NEED TO HAVE 80% OF THE PACKS UNLOCKED!!! So therefore, in "Goyo Guardian"('s) case, in order to get it by the "password"(which is: - "07391448"), You need to unlock - 80% of Both the "Invasion of Worms!!" & "The Duelist Genesis" Packs, in order for it to work!! I'm pretty sure that by "2 YEARS", you should have "Goyo Guardian" by now...BUT because this question was still OPEN, I decided to at least try to answer it...I suggest closing this question, Hopefully soon! :)
    Hoped I helped!! :D ; Have a Great Day, & Happy Dueling!! :D -LATER!!
    Yours Truly,
    "pigs_cows_lover"

User Info: pigs_cows_lover

pigs_cows_lover - 4 years ago 0 1