I can't unlock the Duelist Genesis Pack?

1. I have already beaten the game once but i am still unable to find key mace, key mace 2 and gate mace to unlock the duelist genesis pack. I know where they are but they just don't appear there and when can I just walk around in the game instead of having to do the story over because I want to beat the signers and unlock the other booster packs

User Info: matuz91

matuz91 - 6 years ago
    Ye i know he is suppose to be there but i checked there like where you first get to the spirit world and the tree that blocked your way became small and the other one got big. like i got behind the tree where you disappear from view but no icon shows up where you can talk and interact with them. all the other maces aren't in the spirit world either like key mace 1 or 2 in the spots that they are suppose to be. maybe it could be i'm suppose to do it during a certain trip like only the first time and not towards the end. i just really don't know and i really need that pack since it has stardust dragon

User Info: matuz91

matuz91 - 6 years ago

1. Gate Mace is actually hidden behind the tree
    in the very first section of the forest

User Info: wwedxchamp

wwedxchamp - 6 years ago 2 0