Question from matuz91

I can't unlock the Duelist Genesis Pack?

I have already beaten the game once but i am still unable to find key mace, key mace 2 and gate mace to unlock the duelist genesis pack. I know where they are but they just don't appear there and when can I just walk around in the game instead of having to do the story over because I want to beat the signers and unlock the other booster packs

matuz91 provided additional details:

Ye i know he is suppose to be there but i checked there like where you first get to the spirit world and the tree that blocked your way became small and the other one got big. like i got behind the tree where you disappear from view but no icon shows up where you can talk and interact with them. all the other maces aren't in the spirit world either like key mace 1 or 2 in the spots that they are suppose to be. maybe it could be i'm suppose to do it during a certain trip like only the first time and not towards the end. i just really don't know and i really need that pack since it has stardust dragon

wwedxchamp answered:

Gate Mace is actually hidden behind the tree
in the very first section of the forest
2 0