Question from IronChef_Kirby

What is the best strategy for summoning Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth?

I am trying to unlock Gigaplant as an opponent, which requires me to summon Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth. This is, however, a difficult task. What's the best way to summon a Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth? Thank you!

NarutoMaster77 answered:

I haven't personally done it but I would imagine this would be a good method:

Duel an opponent that uses a lot of LV 4 monsters. Have Level Limit Area B and Gravity Bind in your deck. Use them. Load up your deck with a lot of attack negating traps. Also, use cards that protect your spell cards. And load up your deck with Special Summoning Insect types. And just for the lol's, try and pull off the DNA Surgery/Insect Barrier combo. Also, pull off some spell inflicting damage. So your deck should look something like this:

x3 Petit Moth
x3 Cocoon of Evolution
x3 Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth
x3 Giant Rat
x3 Insect Barrier
x? Meteor of Destruction
x3 Ookazi
x3 Sparks
x3 Hinotama
x3 Magic Reflector
x3 Shrink
x3 Mist Body
x? Level Limit Area B
x? Gravity Bind
x3 DNA Surgery
x3 Negate Attack
x3 Draining Shield
x3 Waboku
x1 Mirror Force

Total: 12 monsters 23+ Spells 14+ Traps

You can add some other cards you want that you may think it'll help, but try it out.
0 0