Can someone rate my Yubel deck?

1. My Yubel deck:

Monsters: 22

2x Armageddon Knight
    Caius the Shadow Monarch
    D.D. Survivor
    2x Dark Crusader
    2x Dark Grepher
    2x Doom Shaman
    Doomcaliber Knight
    Double Coston
    Evil Hero Infernal Gainer ( something to replace him please )
    Mystic Tomato ( Him too )
    Necro Gardna
    Ogre of the Scarlet Shadow
    Sangan
    2x Yubel
    2x Yubel - Terror Incarnate
    Yubel - The Ultimate Nightmare

Spells/Traps: 18

Advance Draw
    2x Dark Eruption
    Dark Hole ( if Yubels on the field and I want to clear opponents field of nuisances )
    Foolish Burial
    Magical Mallet
    Monster Reborn
    Mystical Space Typhoon
    Shield Crush ( I don't know about this card... )
    Soul Exchange
    Swing of Memories ( I want to replace this one b/c I have many ways to revive Yubel )

Blast Held by a Tribute ( willing to trade out )
    2x Dark Illusion
    2x Limit Reverse
    Mirror Force
    Nightmare Wheel

That's my Yubel deck, still needs perfecting and thats why I'm posting it on here. It is bounded by the current rule book.
    I am also open to suggestions so insert strategy plans too. This is my first Yubel deck ( and the only deck I have because I had to delete my others lol ) so go easy on me :)

One more question, would this deck be ok in the storyline?

If anyone wants duel against this deck just message on here and I'll gladly add you as a friend

My FC: 2365 4467 9389

User Info: HunterTrainer72

HunterTrainer72 - 5 years ago

1. Try putting in a Rainbow Dark Dragon, its a good card and all you have to do to summon it is remove from play 7 dark monsters in your graveyard. And take out blast held by tribute and put in escape from the dark dimension, and it wouldnt hurt to put in a return from the different dimension.

User Info: iamthetmac420

iamthetmac420 - 5 years ago 0 0

1. awesome (not really I didn't even read it) now leave us alone!!!

User Info: btrrocks

btrrocks - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Are you sure you're on the right game? cause dark hole AND monster reborn are both banned cards and only 1 is allowed otherwise but max out your tomatoes cause veggies are good for you and add another knight and grephr max limit reverse and add alure and bribe, take out advance draw, mallet, swing, blast held, ogre, coston, survivor and burial, try using trunade, heavy and fiendish chains insted of the wheel and go with macs idea to add rainbow dark and dark dimension

User Info: Neo_Tyrant

Neo_Tyrant - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. Replace tomato with sangan and or giant germ and theres to many cards needing sacrafices throw in a level down or two and u should be good

User Info: Awesomeking13

Awesomeking13 - 4 years ago 0 0