Question from Kirby321

Where can I find the Dolce Island Pokemon post-game?

After I beat the game, I seem to be having trouble trying to find the Pokemon that were on Dolce Island. Specifically Teddiursa, Sentret, and Marill? Teddiursa is right in front of the Old Mansion before the Entrance, but I can't find it! I only found Grovyle, Magnemite, Duskull, and Noctowl! I've roared all over the place to find Sentret, on Mitonga Road's area right after Tilt Village! And Marill I can't seem to find either, what with all of the roaring around in the area with the entrance to Oblivia Ruins! Please help me!

Kirby321 provided additional details:

Oh, nevermind. I found this video showing the Hidden Pokemon in this game: www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3qHdU2Eqxw

Looks like Teddiursa is Hidden and east of the Old Mansion.
Sentret is straight from the Crossroads. Sentret is found in the area with Mothim.
Marill was in a pretty obvious spot. I can't believe I didn't find it.

Anyways, it seems that Serebii has the locations wrong. I checked there to see where I could find them since there is no Browser FAQ here.

Kirby321 answered:

Whoops! Looks like I accidentally posted my answer into the addition information. My bad. Here's the answer:

0 0