Question from BethLum

Blow Up Wall?

Im on the first level and Im stuck at the area where you have a Heavy Trooper blow up a wall(right after yoda climbs a wall) and I have tried for 10 minutes just trying to blow the wall up and nothing is happening? and when I get over to the far left the heavy trooper instead of throwing the granade at the wall he throws it behind him please help me?

zebag answered:

Whenever there is a red flashing brick wall you just keep shooting it with the Heavy Trooper's gun. It'll start to turn white then explode.
2 0

Answers

nataliemarie82 answered:

If you are where I think you are.... there should be some rocks around that area. Smash them all, and there should be parts to make a detonator. Then switch to Heavy Trooper and press A

Hope that helps...
0 0

moveover1 answered:

Which character do i smash the rocks with? Im at the area where you build a jedipad, and then you scale the clif using the force jump, and after that there is a cave with rocks and a red flashing brick wall which you are supposed to destroy with your heavy clone trooper and its not working
0 0

magpie1950 answered:

Use the heavy trooper, HOLD down the Y key, for constant fire, and the wall will blow up.
0 0

Where is the rec room? Open rummykub
Where can I find (rest of minikits & 2 red blocks)? Open Fira_the_Hunter
Zikki monster ? Open bender2666
How do I get past World 7? Open KelseyLogan
How do you save the game? Open biode