Blow Up Wall?

1. Im on the first level and Im stuck at the area where you have a Heavy Trooper blow up a wall(right after yoda climbs a wall) and I have tried for 10 minutes just trying to blow the wall up and nothing is happening? and when I get over to the far left the heavy trooper instead of throwing the granade at the wall he throws it behind him please help me?

User Info: BethLum

BethLum - 5 years ago

1. Whenever there is a red flashing brick wall you just keep shooting it with the Heavy Trooper's gun. It'll start to turn white then explode.

User Info: zebag

zebag - 5 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. If you are where I think you are.... there should be some rocks around that area. Smash them all, and there should be parts to make a detonator. Then switch to Heavy Trooper and press A

Hope that helps...

User Info: nataliemarie82

nataliemarie82 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Which character do i smash the rocks with? Im at the area where you build a jedipad, and then you scale the clif using the force jump, and after that there is a cave with rocks and a red flashing brick wall which you are supposed to destroy with your heavy clone trooper and its not working

User Info: moveover1

moveover1 - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. Use the heavy trooper, HOLD down the Y key, for constant fire, and the wall will blow up.

User Info: magpie1950

magpie1950 - 5 years ago 0 0