How do we get rid of the 'force field' surrounding characters?

1. We are on level 3 (I think) and have only Anakin and a Clone Trooper. There is an area with 2 characters (Jar Jar and Sen Amadala I think) surrounded by a force field. We CANNOT figure out how to break this force field. Please help!!!

User Info: ripper404

ripper404 - 5 years ago

1. There are three green & Yellow boxes that need to be either pushed or pulled into place. The first is on the upper right ledge. Relatively easy to get at. The second is under the right grate in front of Amadala. Force that open and then realign the box. The last, you need to jump over from the right ledge to the left ledge. First break the glass tubes with the force, jumping to them and all the way across. The last box is hidden in the wall. Use either the cable or the force to locate the box. You will need to return with a heavy trooper later to detonate the bomb, revealing a canistere.

User Info: hkoala

hkoala - 5 years ago 0 0

1. When playing the LEGO games it is always a good idea to try to
    break everything that looks like it can be broken. The Clone Trooper
    is a Heavy right? I think there is a device in that room that can be used
    by that trooper to blow something up on the walls. Or maybe if it is a normal
    trooper then you could try using the X button to Sharpshoot at a target?

One of the fun things about these games is figuring out the puzzles.
    If you still have trouble, please tell me exactly which mission, and act you are in.

User Info: EricDent1

EricDent1 (FAQ Author) - 5 years ago 0 0