How do you get to the dream world?

1. I dont know how to set up the dream world.

User Info: oxfin

oxfin - 6 years ago

1. 1. Create An Account On Pokemon.Com The Official Pokemon Website.
    2. Go To Game Sync Settings [ Must Have Wi-Fi ]
    3. Type The Sync Number Inside Your Pokemon Account
    4. Open C-Gear And Click Online
    5. Put Pokemon To Sleep

Your Done Yay !!!
    Must Have A Pokemon In The PC For This To Work

User Info: Mouseguilder

Mouseguilder - 5 years ago 3 1

Answers

1. I have not got the game yet so far. I have pre ordered it tru play asia.com but i know a bit about the dream world. You must first have good wireless(wi-fi) internet. Then you must get on the Globle Link (jp.co site) I think you will ned to set up a acount with it. If you dont know JP, then i recamend geting google ad on's like google translater. After seting up a acount you must colect the dream smoke in the game by geting the Sleeping pokemon. It should be holding the item. After that the main menu should have another bar. Press a on that bar and sync it with your game (most likly tru Friend Code) And intrer ther world. On the website u must fint the pokemon like Glacion and Pikachu, Grow berrys wich you cant in the normal game. And other stuff. After you finsh that and find the pokemon. You should be able to inther the gream world and battle amd catch them on ur game. If i find out more il post more.

Good Luck Dude
    Mudkip222p

User Info: Mudkip222p

Mudkip222p - 6 years ago 0 2
  2. I don't understand any of your answers and I also need help whith this question.

User Info: the_allmighty

the_allmighty - 6 years ago 0 4
  3. The site is in jp and I can't translate it!

User Info: the_allmighty

the_allmighty - 6 years ago 0 4
  4. The site will be back up on Oct. 4th
    I'll see if I can print screen, make a tut and translate for you

User Info: Sumwheat

Sumwheat - 6 years ago 0 1
  5. It would be very nice if you did, Sumwheat.

User Info: the_allmighty

the_allmighty - 6 years ago 0 1
  6. www.gamefaqs.com/boards/989552-pokemon-black-version/56623101
    Tut to sign up link is in there

User Info: Sumwheat

Sumwheat - 6 years ago 0 1
  7. Its easy first get a game sync thing then go to the website it says then register for that stuff after u register put a pokemon to sleep then there is a thing on the bottom right of your computer screen about the dream world click that and there ya go.

User Info: Threebdog

Threebdog - 5 years ago 0 1
  8. In order to go to the dream world you must see the one female scientist that lives in one of the cities in this game.I will figure out the city name and add it.

User Info: Rickthenerd

Rickthenerd - 5 years ago 1 1
  9. In order to access the dream world, you need help from Fennel (I beleive is her name) who lives in Striaton City (the city where you fought the 3 elemental gym leaders) Once she gives you the C gear, you will be able to tuck pokemon into a special bed. to do this, turn on the C Gear, then go under "Online", Touch Game Sync and Save your game. Afterwards, connect to Wi-fi and choose the pokemon you want to tuck in. THIS POKEMON WILL COME FROM YOUR PC, just a heads up. You need an account on Pokemon.com and you need to use that account to log onto www.pokemon-gl.com. this site will allow you to enter the tucked-in pokemon's dream, AKA The Dream World. You can tuck in a pokemon only once a day, and can stay in the DW, for 1 hour, so be careful.

User Info: Polaricey123

Polaricey123 - 5 years ago 1 1
  10. It's very easy to access the dream world. First of all, Use game sync to get your Game Sync ID (I believe it's a bunch of numbers). Then Create an account at www.pokemon-gl.com( if the link is wrong, Go to www.pokemon.com and click on global link). After registering, you will be asked to enter the game sync ID. After that, use game sync in pokemon black/white and put a pokemon to sleep. After that, just log in to your global link account, and select dream world.

User Info: gilbert993

gilbert993 - 5 years ago 0 1
  11. You need to set up the Pokemon website account first, think of a username and password, when you set the games up, you can go to the dream world.

User Info: looneyfan

looneyfan - 5 years ago 0 0
  12. Get an account at pokemon.com. Get wi-fi. Go talk to fennel in striation city.

User Info: Curoch

Curoch - 5 years ago 0 0
  13. Most of what Polaricey is correct, after you touch game sync and save, You connect to Wi-fi and choose like Polaricey said.
    Link:en.pokemon-gl.com/

User Info: Rubyyoshi

Rubyyoshi - 5 years ago 0 0
  14. allow me to shed some light folks... Fennel's lab is located in Striaton City

User Info: spitefultenebie

spitefultenebie - 5 years ago 0 1
  15. Well I have no clue maybe you do...

User Info: Angel_chan

Angel_chan - 5 years ago 0 1
  16. You need to connect with the pokemon dream world website www.pokemon-gl.com, but you will first need connect your pokemon black/white game with it.

User Info: naz_bee

naz_bee - 5 years ago 0 1
  17. You have to have wifi.Then you must have a pokemon account.Go to the global link.then do what it tells you.

User Info: dman4618

dman4618 - 5 years ago 1 0