Question from pokefreak1995

When does a Pichu evolve in this game?

I was thinking of transfering a egg with a Pichu in it to my Pokemon Black from pokemon Diamond.

Bramblefang answered:

Yes. There's a girl in Hiun City who will massage your Pokemon. Battling and walking will also increase happiness. When the happiness is high enough, level the Pichu up and i will evolve into Pikachu.
3 1

Answers

supersayandoyle answered:

When it is happy. Like in all the other games. Walk it around, make it happy using items at every chance, and it'll level up when it is close to max happiness.
1 0

fail_fish_84 answered:

Same as always, happiness is the key, BUT, Pokemon Black and White are region locked (pretty sure). It is only compatible with japanese pokemon games, but will not when it comes out in the U.S. You can try, but I don't think it will work.
1 0

Kitsune_XIII answered:

You can't transfer eggs as they can't be caught in a pokeball, plus unless you have a Japanese copy of Diamond, you'll have to deal with region lock anyways.
Otherwise, Pichu evolves by happiness, not level.
1 0

Lugswo answered:

Happiness.
0 2

00mudkip answered:

Pichu evolves via happiness. Soothe Bell should help to increase it faster.
1 0

Why can't I import my Spiky-Eared Pichu? Answered KeyBlade999
Can a Pichu learn Iron tail as an egg move in Pokemon Black/White? Open Toshifox
Evolve?? Answered _MoOoN_
Can I still evolve using the GTS? Answered MuscleT
Evolve Magmar? Answered DragonQuester9