Question from red37s

Wifi Club and Random Battle Problems!!?

Hey everyone. I have a problem in B/W. Whenever I try to go into the wifi room it goes through a few (Japanese) sentences and I end up not going in. Also, when ever i try to go into random battle I do actually go in, but after seeing what I believe to be my Trainer Card/ Wifi Statistics card it sends me out and back into the pokemon center. Can anyone tell me what's wrong? I have beaten the 3rd leader, and gotten the pal pad and Vs. Recorder. Please and thankyou. Oh, and I'm runnin this on my r4

NFerno94 asked for clarification:

I have the same problem. I tried catching 6 random pokemon with no items and it still did not work. So, I'm guessing that it is because you need all badges, but I'm not sure.

red37s provided additional details:

Hmm maybe. I don't really think all the badges are needed, but possibly.

scc_2007 answered:

The english part of the Random Battle and the Wi/Fi room and also the Dream Garden have not been started yet, they were to have been started at the end of last month but because of the Earthquake and the Tsunami the site for eveything has been postponed for right now. It is unknow when they will get it up so just check the pokemon web site for details, Until then English copies of the games can not use any of these functions.
2 0

Answers

potato3334 answered:

I think the wifi stuff is down at the moment
0 2

SomeRandomGuyo answered:

Well, did you try going on the pc, and placing Pokemon into the "Battle Box"?
0 1

Jacob_power answered:

Can I ask are r4 illegal?
0 2

Entering random wifi battle? Open SuperSiegfried
Wifi Club won't work, please help? Open makeyurself
Question about Happiness in IR, WIFI Random Battles? Open EmperiumOnline
How do I battle using Wifi? Open mario_fanatic59
Odd WiFi Battle >.< ? Answered kyogre8877