Wifi Club and Random Battle Problems!!?

1. Hey everyone. I have a problem in B/W. Whenever I try to go into the wifi room it goes through a few (Japanese) sentences and I end up not going in. Also, when ever i try to go into random battle I do actually go in, but after seeing what I believe to be my Trainer Card/ Wifi Statistics card it sends me out and back into the pokemon center. Can anyone tell me what's wrong? I have beaten the 3rd leader, and gotten the pal pad and Vs. Recorder. Please and thankyou. Oh, and I'm runnin this on my r4

User Info: red37s

red37s - 6 years ago
    I have the same problem. I tried catching 6 random pokemon with no items and it still did not work. So, I'm guessing that it is because you need all badges, but I'm not sure.

User Info: NFerno94

NFerno94 - 6 years ago
    Hmm maybe. I don't really think all the badges are needed, but possibly.

User Info: red37s

red37s - 6 years ago

1. The english part of the Random Battle and the Wi/Fi room and also the Dream Garden have not been started yet, they were to have been started at the end of last month but because of the Earthquake and the Tsunami the site for eveything has been postponed for right now. It is unknow when they will get it up so just check the pokemon web site for details, Until then English copies of the games can not use any of these functions.

User Info: scc_2007

scc_2007 - 5 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I think the wifi stuff is down at the moment

User Info: potato3334

potato3334 - 6 years ago 0 2
  2. Well, did you try going on the pc, and placing Pokemon into the "Battle Box"?

User Info: SomeRandomGuyo

SomeRandomGuyo - 5 years ago 0 1
  3. Can I ask are r4 illegal?

User Info: Jacob_power

Jacob_power - 5 years ago 0 2