Question from geog1234

Where can I find TM 94 (rockSmash)?

Help..!! where can i find TM 94....!? i need it to get the legendaries ToT

Jee......... thx

Wow......... thx for the tip for catching cobalon XD...., thx A darknoob

From: A_Doorknob 4 years ago

To find the TM for Rock Smash, go to Shippou City (the town with the second gym) and exit the town to the left. While walking along the road to Yaguruma Forest, you should soon see a Battle Girl standing on the path. Talk to her, and she'll give you the TM. Rock Smash is no longer used outside of battle, though; it now just serves as a low-power fighting move with a high chance of lowering the opponent's Defense.

The rocks that block the way to legendary Pokemon must be moved in a different way. First, once you can use Surf, bring Pokemon who know Strength and Flash and go to the season research center on Route 6. Surf to the right along the river above the research center, and you'll see a hidden cave. You'll need to use Strength and Flash to traverse this cave, and you can find rare items and wild Kibago as you explore. At the end, a powerful legendary Pokemon called Cobalon awaits. Once you have caught it, the rocks blocking the way to Terakion and Virijion will be gone, and you can try to catch them, too. Cobalon is the one who put up those rocks because it no longer trusted humans and wanted to protect its friends. By catching it, you gain its trust, and it moves the rocks for you.

You don't need rock smash for Legendaries.

It's in Yagaruma Forest though.