Question from LaffyTaffy3

When Do You The Bicycle???

When and where do you get a bicycle???? Thnx...

Hey its me again, um...I just got a call from my cousin and she needs help with "the third book" at the "second gym".....Im still training my pokemon so im not up to that..but she wants to know........

From: Kraleck 3 years ago

The Bicycle is obtained after a Plasma Battle shortly after entering Nimbasa City. The third book is below the girl with the Tepig Book (that's the fourth book).

You get the bike once you hit Nimbasa City, accesable after you obtain the third gym badge. As for the "thrid book" the second gym, the order is like this, Down left, Center Left, Upper Left, Down Right, Middle Right.

The bicycle is obtained in Nimbasa City. As for the book, she has to talk to the School Girl and ask to see her book.

For the book talk to the girl that has the book about Tepig. At least that is what I think it is. :D

Nimbasa for the bike like everyone else is saying and as for the second gym the order goes: bottom left, middle left, top left, bottom right, middle right. Easy as pie. :D

Right when you get to Nimbasa City, you get the bike.

You can get the Bicycle as soon as you reach Nimbasa City. You'll have to beat a Plasma Grunt to do it though but it should be cakewalk. You also get the use of the breeding section of the day care.