When Do You The Bicycle???

1. When and where do you get a bicycle???? Thnx...

User Info: LaffyTaffy3

LaffyTaffy3 - 5 years ago
    Hey its me again, um...I just got a call from my cousin and she needs help with "the third book" at the "second gym".....Im still training my pokemon so im not up to that..but she wants to know........

User Info: LaffyTaffy3

LaffyTaffy3 - 5 years ago

1. The Bicycle is obtained after a Plasma Battle shortly after entering Nimbasa City. The third book is below the girl with the Tepig Book (that's the fourth book).

User Info: Kraleck

Kraleck (Expert) - 5 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. You get the bike once you hit Nimbasa City, accesable after you obtain the third gym badge. As for the "thrid book" the second gym, the order is like this, Down left, Center Left, Upper Left, Down Right, Middle Right.

User Info: jdawg123

jdawg123 - 5 years ago 1 1
  2. The bicycle is obtained in Nimbasa City. As for the book, she has to talk to the School Girl and ask to see her book.

User Info: Pokegirl

Pokegirl (Expert) - 5 years ago 2 2
  3. For the book talk to the girl that has the book about Tepig. At least that is what I think it is. :D

User Info: FlyingDragon09

FlyingDragon09 - 5 years ago 1 2
  4. Nimbasa for the bike like everyone else is saying and as for the second gym the order goes: bottom left, middle left, top left, bottom right, middle right. Easy as pie. :D

User Info: Meta_Knight90

Meta_Knight90 - 5 years ago 0 0
  5. Right when you get to Nimbasa City, you get the bike.

User Info: Lugswo

Lugswo - 5 years ago 0 0
  6. You can get the Bicycle as soon as you reach Nimbasa City. You'll have to beat a Plasma Grunt to do it though but it should be cakewalk. You also get the use of the breeding section of the day care.

User Info: Emical_Fire

Emical_Fire - 5 years ago 0 0