Question from Scott_Guy2

Where do you find the new legendary dogs?

I have found and caught Cobalion but I don't know where to find the other two legendary dogs. Please help

ellis123 answered:

One is found in Victory Road, and the other is found in Pinwheel Forest. The guide has a great section for how to get both of them: www.gamefaqs.com/ds/989552-pokemon-black-version/faqs/60956
2 0

Answers

Ac1d_Burned answered:

Virizion is in Pinwheel forest. Go to the right side of the main walkway and he will be on that path. The other dog you find by finishing Victory Road then jumping off the cliff to a seperate area
0 2

Sora6041 answered:

you have to catch Cobalion in mistralton cave first (flash needed(flash can be obtained by a black glasses dude in castelia city)). I suggest you use normal pokeballs (yes the weakest ones but it's the best for catching him). after that the four seals are gone so you can get to tarrakion and virizion. virizion is in pinwheel forest (use ultra balls for this one). and terrakion is in victory road (start from the top of the pokemon league and bring timer balls(strength required)). good luck! oh and always save before battling them ok?
0 0

ninjasrule_23 answered:

Virizion is found in the pin wheel forest there is a gap in the fence to the right that leads to the path (Bring a lot of repels). Virizion took me a long time to catch, I suggest bringing someone who knows heal block and also false swipe. The gamestop event celebi knows heal block and Professor Juniper gives you the TM for false swipe when you show her your pokedex with 25 or more seen. Bring the following pokeballs: 1 quick ball, at least 25 ultra balls, and about 10 timer balls. Use the timer balls after 30 turns and they will have a catch rate of 4.0+. Terrakion was a bit easier. Fly to the Pokemon League (buy some dusk balls first) go down into victory road with your false swipe pokemon and go into the door to the right.go into the left staircase and follow the path to the door (you might need to use strength, which you can get in the top left building in Nimbasa city). Go in. There is Terrakion. NOTE: These paths will be blocked if you have not caught Cobalion in Mistralton Cave.
0 0