How do I get to end of the Abyssal Ruins?

1. When I go to the Abyssal Ruins, I go to the stair thing, but it won't let me pass. Any ideas?

User Info: piepie10m01

piepie10m01 - 5 years ago

1. pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/Abyssal_Ruins
    It's very strange. Like the above answers you have a set number of steps you can take, you also need a pokemon with flash and strength. it's all in this link

User Info: SkyIsland21

SkyIsland21 - 5 years ago 0 0

1. Well when you go to the Abyssal Ruins there is a timer for how long you can stay, but there is no actual way out, the only way is to get flushed out. (There is no exit) For more info look here (www.serebii.net/blackwhite/abyssalruins.shtml)

User Info: EliteError

EliteError (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 1
  2. Ok, so there's four total entrances with a specific path to the door. You MUST follow that exact path depending on which entrance you came from, or else it won't open. For the map of the ruins, see FAQs.

User Info: Crystal_Rose99

Crystal_Rose99 - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. There is a maximum of 500 steps until a water torrent pushes you outwards. As for getting to the other floors, you have to use Flash on specific pillars. Try looking up a map of it.

User Info: chlorophyllX

chlorophyllX - 5 years ago 0 0