Best non-legendary team?

1. What is a really good non-legendary team to have?
    i currently have on my team:
    Jellicnet - water/ghost
    Beartic - Ice
    Hydreigon - Dark/Dragon
    Haxorus - Dragon
    Eelektross - Electric
    Larvesta - Bug/Fire

I plan to (obviously) evolve my larvesta, only need a few more levels anyways. i replaced my starter water with Jellicent for the Cursed body ability (30% to disable opponent move).
    Beartic i might replace, but i wanted a ice pokemon for a change (feel free to suggest a replacement)
    Eelektross has no weakness so i thought it would be a decent pokemon.
    Haxours and Hydreigon... do i need to explain why i have them?
    Please suggest a more improved team and/or moves that can be used on my current team.
    Also, i'm looking for Gen V pokemon. not too many of the older ones. thanks :)

User Info: Shinny777

Shinny777 - 5 years ago

1. I would replace the Haxorus because you currently have 2 dragons in your line up. I think Hydreigon is the better choice between the two but if you like Haxorus you could remove Hydreigon instead. As for something to replace them, you may want a strong grass, flying, psychic, or dark (if you kept Haxorus). Adding one of these types would allow your team to cover a wider range of types. And it would avoid having two of the same type in your lineup.

User Info: videomaster721

videomaster721 (Expert) - 5 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Change beartic to cryoganal, take out haxorus.

User Info: nblasteroin

nblasteroin - 5 years ago 0 4
  2. Beartic sucks. Take him out for cryaganol and then replace Haxorus for something that can hurt a fighting type pokemon.

User Info: Desperado37

Desperado37 - 5 years ago 0 3
  3. I love haxorus but u dont need 2 dragon guys.
    I wud recommend chandelure but u hav jellicent n u dont need 2 ghosts.
    Maybe like a reuniclus or ferrothorn instead.

User Info: zwgiantsfan

zwgiantsfan - 5 years ago 1 0
  4. If your teams an in - game team, then take out a dragon. (Haxorus has the highest base attack stat besides legendary pokemon, so keep him) No HM attacks. Give them all around HM attacks. Your type matchup is fine. I reccommend you get psychic pokemon to replace one of the dragons. Your team looks decent. I give it an 8/10. If you want to make wi fi team, message me (my username is freak_pokemon) or email me at anthonyrienzo@gmail.com and I am free to give you some advice on a wifi team :) Your team is good though for elite 4/champion. You need more for tournaments/wi fi battling though...

Like I said; 9/10
    >.<
    freak_pokemon

User Info: freak_pokemon

freak_pokemon - 5 years ago 0 0
  5. I meant to TM instead of HM

User Info: freak_pokemon

freak_pokemon - 5 years ago 0 0
  6. I would take out one of the Dragons and put in something that resist Ice/Dragon Moves like a steel type.
    If you leave Hydreigon in i woudnt put in a steel type because of the weakness to fightness. Actually if you leave Hydreigon in i would put in Conkeldurr.

and switch Beartic for Cryoganal or Vanilluxe.
    keeping to gen IV pokemon is hard so ill leave it at that

User Info: Erakaz

Erakaz - 5 years ago 0 0
  7. Yea you could make anybody to beat the elite 4 and champion but when it comes to wifi all bets are off

User Info: darfire

darfire - 5 years ago 0 0
  8. Take out Hyrdreigon for a fighting/steel type, conkeldurr would be an excellent choice.
    Beartic sucks, so switch it for Cryoganal or Vanilluxe, i would prefer Vanilluxe.
    Defintely keep electrkross and larvesta/volcarona.
    i would recceomened u putting back ur starter and take out jellicent because ur starter is really useful and cursed body is not that good.

User Info: InfinteRokk

InfinteRokk - 5 years ago 0 0