Question from Starichigo28

Why does the game keep telling me (communication error)?

For some reason, i always get a communication error on my ds (i use a DS ONE card) like 3/10 times when i go on wifi. Also, it will randomly disconnect me. In addition to this, i have to restart my internet countless times as it keeps telling me im unable to connect to the internet, clearly im not even 30cm away from the router..Whoever helps me i will give u any pokemon u want o_o

Starichigo28 provided additional details:

Noo its not the gts, its when i go to battle somebody on wifi. Like, above nurse joy (directly vertical behind her) theres a girl who will let u go into the wifi room to battle people when u have their fc

nintendo lied to me..i looked up the error code and did what i shud do and its still not working..i mostly get error code 91010, 84030 and i alrdy fixed those but it STILL won't work

SmokeRulz answered:

Oh. Then I'm not sure. It's possible your DS is just not doing a good job at connecting to internet sources, or at least this one internet source.
0 0

Answers

SmokeRulz answered:

Are you trying to get into the GTS? Apparently there's a user limit, and it's pretty easy for the users to be maxed out, so it simply won't let you connect. I can't tell you why you're getting the "unable to connect to the internet" error, though.
0 0

dewotter answered:

The Global Link Website was scheduled to Launch of March 30, 2011. But due to the earthquake in Japan the launch date has been temporarily delayed. When a new launch date is determined, it will be published on the Pokemon Global Link website.[Pokemon Global Link website allows access to the Dream World and Global Battle Union.
0 0