Question from LaffyTaffy3

Action Replay???

When Ever I Try To "Boot My Game With The Codes" My System Freezes. Like, In The Other Games, It Will Ask Me, " Boot Game With Codes?" After I Select My Codes And Click Start At The Bottom Right Corner, Then, I Hit "Yes" And The Screen Turns White And The Game Starts. But For The Pokemon Black Version, It Doesn't Do That. After I Click "Yes" After It Asks Me To Boot Games With Codes, The Game Just Keeps Freezing. I Tried Restarting The System And It Is Still Freezing Whenever I Click Yes. How Can I Fix It???

NOTE: Plz Dont Say Things Like The Action Replay Is Stupid, Im A Dumb Cheater, My Head Is Messed Up, Im Dumb And/Or Stupid Because I Cant Figure Things Out And Need To Cheat To Complete The Game, Because Ive Heard All Of These AND THEY UPSET MEH!!!!! D:

LaffyTaffy3 provided additional details:

RevenantThings,
Already did tht......

Devil_Dog714 answered:

Possibly too many codes on at once, or you mis-entered a code, and it won't load.
1 0

Answers

RevenantThings answered:

Update your firmware. This can help if you're using a DSi: us.codejunkies.com/support/article.aspx?article_id=433
1 0

Action Replay? Answered Kantus_4040
Action Replay DS anyone? Answered BeastachuLv16
If I use an action replay can I...? Answered hihi123hihi
Ban from action replay? Answered hihi123hihi
What is action replay? How do i get it? Answered Eightyeight0880